1. The service administrator, further referred to as the Administrator, is USBOX sp. z o.o sp.k., with its headquarters in Zielonki at ul. Januszowice 77a, 32-087 Zielonki listed in the National Court Register of Companies (Polish KRS) under nr.: 0000533042
2.The Administrator shall collect and process the User’s personal data, only as necessary for processing the User’s orders and for conducting commercial activity and provide services pursuant to the Data Protection Act, of 29 August 1997 (Dz.U. 2001.101.926 with further amendments).
3. The Service obtains information about Clients and their behavior in the following ways:
a) The User's personal data is collected voluntarily and is necessary for the cost estimating calculator and registration in the Service.
b) The service obtains information about the Clients and their behavior by saving cookies in Users' terminal equipment (the so called cookies).
c) By collecting and storing logs of a web server including the logs concerning Users' logins and server-based inquiries (the so called cookies).
4.The User’s personal data is stored, according to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, in a database managed by the Administrator. The Users’ personal data is never made available to any third party.
5.Each User has a right to access, amend or delete their own personal data from the database. The Administrator shall amend or delete data through the customer’s panel upon Client’s request.
6. The service obtains information about the Clients and their behavior by saving cookies in Users' terminal equipment ( the so called cookies).
7. The Users’ personal data is never made available to any third party unless upon Client’s acceptance or as an obligation under generally applicable provision of law.
8. For the purpose of performing the service, Client’s personal data may be made available to third parties performing some technical services, including subcontractors cooperating with the Administrator.
9.Sending an e-mail to any address specified in the Service is equivalent to the User giving the Administrator consent to receiving commercial information via electronic means, pursuant to the Act On electronically rendered services, of 18 July 2002 (Dz. U. Nr 144, pos.1204 with amendments), and for the use of communications at a distance, based on Art. 6 of the Act dated 2 March 2000 On the protection of some consumer rights and responsibility for damage caused by hazardous products (Dz. U. nr 22 pos. 271 with further amendments), for the purposes exclusively related to the operations of the Service, as defined in these Regulations.
10.While using the Service web pages, the User accepts that any information sent via e-mail, and other forms of Internet transmissions or via telephone, is not of confidential and can be exposed to deformation, deletion or can be interfered with by third parties.
The cookies services of www.usbox.pl have been prepared in accordance with obligations established from the amendments of the Telecommunication Act which entered into force on March 22nd, 2013. These responsibilities are performed in the same way across Europe as a result of implementing an European directive.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent from visited website’s server and applications, and are stored by web browsers and other technologies on personal computers. With cookies it is possible to provide high quality services in accepted business model and improve the usage of it. These files identify the Internet user in a single visit or while returning back, to improve certain functions, for example, functions related to logging or to provide personalized information. Cookies used by www. usbox,pl website are safe and have no adverse effect on the terminal device. The cookies keep only those data that a website or application writes, and has an access to it. They are not stored such as external data on other sites or applications.
Cookies used on the usbox.com.pl can be managed via the web browser settings.
(In Internet Explorer you can disable cookies by using SETTINGS - TOOLS – INTERNET OPTIONS - PRIVACY- LOCK ALL COOKIES; in Firefox settings they are changed by - TOOLS - OPTIONS – PRIVACY). The changes will not affect the cookies already stored on your computer. Cookies can be deleted through the browser settings. Internet users can freely manage cookies used by them.
Note that, when you block "cookies" it may result in limited access or no access to the services offered by Borimex.pl/en/. The usage of cookies is needed in order to provide services in the accepted business model.
Cookies used by www.usbox.pl
The cookies used by the website are divided into 3 categories:
• Session cookies,
• Persistent cookies,
• Third-party cookies
1) The session cookies
These are necessary cookies that allow you to move around a website or application and/or to use of its basic functions. They are used in a single session. They are used to:
• identify the user as logged in.
2) The Persistent cookies
The Persistent cookies are those that provide specific functions not only within a single session but during the whole time of storing the file on Internet user’s computer. These cookies are related to the performed services and its functionalities. Information about how the website is used and data regarding visited pages by the user and possible errors, are collected by using performance-related cookies. Cookies that are related with functions, make the services provision easier and memorize settings to facilitate the usage of our service. Persistent cookies do not collect any information that could disclose the identity of the user. They are treated as anonymous data and serve only to improve the operation of the site or application, identify interests of visitors and measure the effectiveness of ads.
We are using them to:
• obtain statistics on how to use our website and applications
• check the effectiveness of our advertising
• improve the operation of our website by recording the occurring errors
• save user ‘s page layout settings, text size, and color preferences
• memorize answers about desire to filling in the questionnaire (not to worry Internet user in the future unnecessarily)
• show users that are logged in our website
• exchange information with our partners to provide services on our website. The information made available in this way is used only to provide services, products and features, and are not used for other purposes.
3) The Third party's cookies
The Third party’s cookies are files that enable collaboration with outside companies or sites. Among them are the test cookies that provide data about the services popularity to the analytical systems. There are also files related to services such as buttons 'Like' and 'Share'. The Third party’s cookies are used to:
• connect with social network sites (for example Facebook) which can use the information about visits of individual users for profiling ads on other websites
• provide research companies data about the site traffic
• provide advertising agencies information about each user’s visits so that agencies can present users ads adjusted to their interests.